Sometimes, a Chromebook will slow down or otherwise indicate that the user requirements to clear the cache or searching history. In a couple of simple steps, you can clear the cache, cookies, and background on a Chromebook.
You are watching: How do i clear the cache on my chromebook
1. On your (or the student"s) Chromebook, open Chrome.
2. In ~ the peak right, click More.
3. Click More tools>Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, select All time.
5. Beside Cookies and other website dataand Cached images and files, inspect the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
See more: How Does Chick Fil A Make Their Grilled Chicken Sandwich, The Surprising Truth About Chick
Some concerns are not addressed by clearing the cache and cookies and you must reset Google Chrome. Please note that this will certainly reset chrome to its default state.Resetting Google Chrome Click themenu iconnext come the deal with bar.
Still need help? call Us contact Uscritical updated top top December 13, 2021
No results found
© Prenda 2021. It is provided by help Scout