Baby corn fried food recipe – a rapid stir fry that is healthy, tasty, lightly spiced usingfresh soil spices. It have the right to be served with roti or rice and also goes good in the having lunch box together well. Infant corn fried food can also be provided as a filling because that the sandwich or kathi rolls for the youngsters lunch box, but the veggies should be chopped little to bite size.
You are watching: How do you cook baby corn
I have actually used capsicum to include flavor. Veggies choose carrots, peas, potato or sweet potatoes go well through baby corn. Fistful of spinach/palak or methi pipeline can likewise be offered to add nutrition.
If making use of potatoes or sweet potatoes from cold storage, i imply par boiling an initial otherwise they may not obtain cooked well.
How to do baby corn fry
I prefer to use baby corn straight away without boiling very first as we choose them crunchy. If you prefer soft baby corn then, cook the cut baby corn in water for sometime until partly soft.
1. Warm a pan through oil, include cumin, let them splutter. Include grated ginger or ginger garlic paste. Fry till it starts to odor good.
3. Include baby corn, veggies of your choice, turmeric, salt. I offered capsicums together with baby corn. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Cover and cook on a low flame. Keep stirring occasionally to stop burning. If necessary sprinkle part water, perform not pour many water.
5. When the infant corn cooks, powder pepper corn and saunf. If using garam masala , simply skip this step.
6. As soon as the infant corn is cook fully, include leafy greens like methi/spinach or simply curry pipeline or coriander leaves and also then the summer sprouts powder.
See more: Top 10 World'S Hottest Pepper In The World In 2021 Edition
Baby corn fry is ready, serve with rice or roti.
For much more baby corn recipes, CheckBaby corn masala curryBaby corn row fry utilizing tomatoes
Find much more easy stir fry recipes,potato frysweet potato line fryyam frymushroom frycarrot fry
Find the finish recipe of baby corn fry below
▢ 1 tbsp oil▢ ½ tsp cumin (or jeera)▢ 1 tsp ginger grated (or ginger garlic paste)▢ ¾ cup onions thinly sliced ▢ 100 grams baby corn or 1 heaped cup▢ ½ cup bell peppers or carrots, cubed ▢ Salt together needed▢ 1 pinch turmeric▢ 1 sprig curry leaves or coriander pipeline or methi or palak chopped finely▢ ½ tsp pepper corn or garam masala powder▢ ¼ tsp saunf / fennel seed (optional)